You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
5.2 GPM Aqua Jet Water Pressure Pump, 12V DC
Quiet and pulsation-free even at low speeds, the new Aqua Jet five-chamber diaphragm pump provides the perfect water pressure solution for both small and medium sized leisure and commercial boats.
• Whisper quiet operation
• Five-chamber pump head construction
• Self-priming to 8.2 ft
• Easy, low cost maintenance
• Quick-connect both 1/2" and 3/4" hose or 3/8" and 1/2" threaded NPT pipe connectors included *
• Pressure switch standard - 25 psi on/40 psi off
• Long service life
• Santoprene/EPDM vales
• CE marked
* O-ring sealed silde-in connectors have external pipe threads, terminated with a hose barb. Connect directly to hose, or cut off the barb to use a threaded pipe connection.
Heavy on the technical side...
As the pump runs, pressure is increased until it reaches the pre-defined pressure level. When the pre-defined pressure level is reached the integrated pressure switch automatically shuts the pump off.
The pump is equipped with positively checking outlet valves which ensure that the pressure is maintained after the pump shuts off.
When water is demanded (at the faucet, shower etc.) the pressure decreases. After a moderate drop in pressure, the integrated pressure switch automatically turns the pump back on. The pressure setting of this pump is factory set and cannot be changed without voiding the warranty.
As with all demand water pressure pumps, this pump is rated for intermittant duty (20 minutes maximum run time).