You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
At only 2.8" high, the 750 gph cartridge-style Low Boy Bilge Pump is designed for easy installation and maintenance in tight bilge areas. It is perfect for vessels with bilge pumps mounted beneath inboard or I/O engines.
When a bilge pump switch is installed for "automatic" function (rather than on/off manual control), the Low Boy should only be used with Johnson's Electro-Magnetic Float Switch. See Accessory Products, below.
• Easy-to-install Dura-Port discharge ports eliminate stress cracking caused by over-tightened hose clamps
• Both straight and 90° elbow Dura-Port smooth discharge ports are included
• Removable cartridge-style motor for easy maintenance
• Removable check valve included
• Dimensions: 5.75"L x 3.2"W x 2.82"H
• CE marked