You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Marine-Grade Fire Protection
• 12X more corrosion resistance than industry saltwater test standards
• Stainless steel and aluminum construction
• 12-year service-free design
• Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
• Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
• Easy-to-pull safety pin
• Easy and reliable operation
• 12-year exclusive warranty
• Lowest cost of ownership
• US Coast Guard approved with included mounting bracket
• Supplied with retention strap bracket
• Sodium Bicarbonate
• 6 year limited warranty
• Suitable for use on liquid & energized electrical fires
Kidde Mariner models meet or exceed the required USCG 5-B rating
• USCG approved fire extinguishers are required on boats when any of the following conditions exist: (Source: 46 CFR § 25.30)
• There are closed compartments and compartments under seats where portable fuel tanks may be stored.
• There are double bottoms not sealed to the hull, or which are not completely filled with flotation materials.
• There are closed living spaces or closed stowage compartments in which combustible or flammable materials are stored.
• There are permanently installed fuel tanks.