You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Halotron I ProPlus Fire Extinguishers are effective against Class B (flammable liquids) and C (live electrical, requires a non-conductive extinguishing agent) fires. Halotron I leaves no residue and is safe for use in computer/data storage areas. It won't cause thermal shock to electrical equipment. OSHA/USCG/EPA approved as an alternative to the no longer produced Halon 1211. It is more effective and user-friendly than water or carbon dioxide extinguishers.
• EPA approved, Halotron clean agent leaves no residue (developed as an alternative to Halon)
• Contains 15-1/2 lb Halotron I agent
• Ideal extinguisher for nav stations
• Powder coated drawn steel cylinder for extra strength
• Tough, impact resistant brass and stainless steel valve, handle and lever
• 6-year limited warranty against pressure loss
• Discharge time: 14 seconds
• Discharge range: 12 - 18 ft
Note: Although this extinguisher is supplied with a wall hanger, it is NOT USCG approved. To be USCG approved, this extinguisher must be mounted with the appropriate vehicle mounting brackets, which are sold separately. (For #466730 order bracket #23131; see below.)