This control head was developed by Kobelt as a dual handle version of the 2046, and incorporates all of the same features.
The 2047 is a medium-duty bronze and stainless steel control head, providing twin handles each of which operates both throttle and shift functions, for use in twin engine installations. The dome is slightly smaller than other Kobelt mechanical control heads, allowing for space savings but with a robust control.
The 2047 allows for clutch travel up to 3 inches (76mm), and throttle travel of 2-3/8" (60mm). It can be used in either push or pull mode for the clutch or throttle. It incorporates a roller-type detent, as well as an independent throttle override.
Important: Model 2047 is designed to work as a single station unit only. If two stations are needed, model 2092 should be used.
• Marine bronze and stainless steel construction - will outlast competeing products by a large margin
• Control handle will engage the gear in either direction before throttle acceleration takes place
• Clutch override button is provided to allow revving the engine without engaging the gear
• 5-year warranty
• NOTE: Cable connector kits are sold separately. Cables are typically 30 Series (10-32 threaded ends) or 40 Series (1/4-28 threaded ends). Clutch and throttle cables have different kits, but unlike other Kobelt cable connector kits, each of these kits has parts for 2 cables - so you only need one of each kit per 2047 control.
Available in over 40 variations of long/short, knob/T-bar, and curved/straight handles, finish, metal labels, and neutral safety switch:
• "Standard" model has chrome finish cover with curved chrome handles with black knobs, and no neutral safety switch (KU options)
• J - Two neutral safety switches on detented side
• K - Chrome finish cover and handles
• L - Polished brass finish cover and handles
• M - Black epoxy finish cover with chrome handles
• U - Curved handles with black knobs
• V - T-bar handles with plastic grips
• Y - Chrome T-bar handles
• Z - With riveted metal labels - Forward, Neutral, Reverse