You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Anchor bow rollers provide a low friction mechanism which makes it easier to drop and weigh anchor. They also provide safe stowage for the anchor while cruising or at dockside.
• When stowed, the uniquely shaped claw style anchor rests against the extended tabs holding the anchor safely and securely in place, keeping the foredeck clear.
• Makes it easier to drop and weigh the anchor without damaging the deck or topsides
• Anchor is ready for deployment on short notice
• Flared anti-chafing tabs let the rode enter the roller over a smooth surface
• Made of 1/4" thick polished 304 stainless steel with a tough, long-lasting delrin roller
• Roller dimensions, each: 2" Dia. x 2-7/16"W x 3/8" Pin
• Mounting base length of the 66840017 is 12.75"