You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
AGM LifeLine batteries are known for their quality construction and ability to be discharged again and again and not lose their amp-hour rating. The 3100T battery is designed for starting/cranking use in marine and RV applications.
• Faster recharge, no current limitations with voltage regulated recharging
• Full recharge after 30 days storage in a full discharge condition (77°F rating)
• Less than 3% per month self discharge at 77°F (25°C); less at lower temperatures
• Sealed construction with absorbed electrolyte - no shipment restrictions, submersible without damage; install in any position; no need for watering
• Cell safety vent valves - pressure regulated, non-removable
• Rugged, non-marring polypropylene (copolymer) case/cover
• Safety-even during severe overcharge the Lifeline AGM battery produces less than 2% hydrogen gas (4.1% is required for flammability in air)
• Overall dimensions (including terminals): 12-15/16"L x 6-3/4"W x 9-1/4"H
• UL listed
• Made in the USA