You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The C16 makes short work of cutting large electrical and stranded rigging wire.
Its shear-type jaws feature Felco's patented "triangular cut" system designed to slice through wire rope smoothly -- without crushing.
Long handles and relatively short jaws produce high leverage and cutting power. Maximum cutting diameter will vary with metal hardness.
The C16 has hardened steel blades and center bolt, and unbreakable forged aluminum alloy handles (lifetime guarantee) with comfortable plastic covering for good grip.
• Length 23.2"
• Weight 5.07 lb
• Blades are resharpenable as well as replaceable
• Made in Switzerland by Felco
FELCO’s C16 cable cutters are built for a wide range of applications, cutting:
• soft steel wire rope: 0.63" (16mm)
• hard steel wire rope: 0.55" (14mm)
• stainless steel wire rope: 9/32" (7mm)
• very hard steel wire rope: 15/64" (6mm)
• steel rods: 25/64" (10mm)
• electric cables (copper or steel-cored aluminum): 0.63" (16mm)
• copper or aluminum rods: 0.55" (14mm)
• tempered spring wire: 13/64" (5mm)