You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
3 Heavy-Duty Rust Inhibitor, 11 oz. Aerosol
LPS 3 is a specially formulated long-term, corrosion inhibitor that works under severe weather conditions to protect metal parts in storage for up to two years.
When applied, it forms a soft, thick, waxy film that is self-healing and seals out moisture, air, acid and alkali fumes and other corrosives. Ideally suited for industrial, aviation, electrical/electronic and automotive applications.
• Prevents rust and corrosion
• Penetrates to displace moisture
• Protects for up to 2 years indoors
• Safe on all metals
• Inhibits exfoliation and fillform corrosion of aluminum
• Provides non-sling lubrication for chains, cable, or wire rope
• Contains no chlorinated solvents, silicones, or halogens and is safe to use on rubber, plastics, and paint
• Contains no CFCs and has a non-flammable propellant
• QPL-approved by Boeing, McDonnell-Douglas and Airbus
• NSF® Certified: H2 Registration #129027 (Aerosol product); #059849 (Bulk product)
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.