You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Nevis2 - LED Engine Room Light - White or Blue Beam, 1000 Lumens
A two-color engine room light!
The stylish, high output Nevis2 produces 30% more useable light than the original Nevis.
Only 5/8" thick, Lumitec's Nevis LED engine room flood light is completely sealed, ignition protected, and small enough to mount almost anywhere.
With a beam angle that approaches 180 degrees, the luminaire douses hard to light areas with a spread of bright even light.
It is perfect for engine rooms, wet locations, or mechanical spaces or anywhere a small, durable, extremely powerful light source is needed.
Choose white with red for nighttime operation, or white with blue for color accent.
Only one color at a time can be displayed.
This light can be dimmed!
The light ramps up to full intensity over a period of about 3 seconds on startup.
To enable a "dimmed mode" simply briefly toggle the (user supplied) on/off switch at any point during the ramp up to maintain the current intensity.
This allows the intensity to be set anywhere from a soft glow to full power.
Changing the color is also controlled by the on/off switch.
• Low profile, so it doesn't get in your way - only 5/8" thick
• Wires may be run along the mounting surface, or through the mounting surface via a 1/4" hole
• Completely sealed — IP 67 compliant (dust tight, withstands temporary immersion)
• USCG ignition protected
• At 5000 K, the Nevis2 produces a cool white light
• CE marked
• Completely designed and manufactured in the USA