You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Compared to Magma's "Original" 15 inch diameter Marine Kettle Grills, the 17 inch "Party Size" Kettles offer a surprising 51% more cooking area!
This grill was designed for economy without sacrificing functionality. Made of 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel, it will give you the safety, durability and performance required of a marine grill. It uses our time-tested, highly efficient radiant plate heat distribution system in conjunction with convection heating technology to achieve hot, even temperatures while using a minimum of fuel. It comes to temperature very quickly and is great for searing steaks or just grilling up some burgers and dogs.
The patented swiveling turbo venturi tube allows you to adjust the control valve inboard, outboard, left or right wherever it is most convenient to you. This design also allows for quick safe fuel canister changes even while grilling. The turbo venturi tube in combination with the newly designed burner virtually eliminates blow-outs. The grill quickly disassembles without tools for easy clean-up.
• 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel.
• Convenient balanced hinged lid will not slam shut
• "Stay Cool" handle with air cooled supports.
• Newly designed, swiveling, windproof turbo venturi & control valve design.
• Combination easy-to-clean grease catch pan/wind baffle.
• Uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems.
Note — Due to the large variety of mounting possibilities, Magma barbeques do not come with mounts.
Be sure to select a mount from among Magma’s large selection of mounting options and accessories, which allow you to customize the grill for your specific on-board or on-shore application.
See Accessory Products, below, for mount options for this barbeque.