You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
• Beautiful elegant design, no sharp edges
• Completely redesigned combustion system, won’t blow out
• Dependable electronic ignition system, always lights
• 100% 18-9 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel construction, for lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
• 12" x 24" main grill area with 5-1/2" x 24" secondary grill area (420 Sq. In. total grilling area), with tightly spaced grill struts, perfect for grilling food of any size
• Integrated Fold-Away legs, perfect for that quick picnic on shore
• Full inner lined safety shell, funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration
• Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate, provide perfect heat distribution and allows quick, easy clean-up
• Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid, won’t slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
• Full-length Stainless Steel handle, allows access from either side, makes mounting, and transport of grill a breeze
• Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
• Swiveling control/valve regulator, allows for quick safe canister exchanges
• Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories, to customize your grill to your boat
Note — Although the Monterey II barbeque is equipped with folding legs, for use on boats, you should mount it using one of Magma's secure rail, deck, or rod holder barbeque mounts.
From Magma’s large selection, you can select the one best suited to your specific on-board or on-shore requirements.
See Accessory Products, below for the specific mounts that are suitable for this Monterey II barbeque.