You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
• Electronic Pulse Ignition System; always lights
• 100% 18-9 Mirror Polished Stainless Steel; for long lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
• New design control valve / regulator for increased grilling performance; conveniently uses 1lb disposable propane fuel canisters
• Swiveling, windproof turbo venturi tube and control valve/regulator; virtually eliminates blow-outs, places fuel and valve where it is convenient to you, and allows safe, easy canister exchanges
• Redesigned heavy-duty stainless steel inner safety shell; keeps outer shell cooler for safety, guards against discoloration, and adds years of life to the grill
• Burner and hi tech radiant plate and dome heat distribution design; less flare ups, longer grill life, perfect even heat distribution as a grill or direct open flame cooking as a stove
• Stay cool cast 18-9 stainless steel handle with aircooled supports
• Perfectly balanced hinged lid; will not slam shut
• Cast 18-9 stainless steel L-bracket mount clamp; indexed for positive non-slip level mounting
• Magma’s patented design utilizes both radiant and convection cooking; the hottest temperatures with the least amount of fuel, fast and efficient
• Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories
Note — Due to the large variety of mounting possibilities, Magma barbeques do not come with mounts.
Be sure to select a mount from among Magma’s large selection of mounting options and accessories, which allow you to customize the grill for your specific on-board or on-shore application.
See Accessory Products, below, for mount options for this barbeque.