You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
With their positive displacement pumping mechanism, gear pumps are particularly well suited to pumping diesel, lube oils and other viscous, hard-to-pump fluids.
Use this self-priming pump for draining engine oil sumps, for moving anti-freeze, or for engine lubricating operations.
This pump also finds use in fuel polishing applications, and for emptying fuel tanks for cleaning or repair.
The modest flow rate allows for cold weather/high-viscosity fluid pumping without cavitation or pre-mature motor burn-out.
Gear pumps are particularly reliable and long lasting. They require very few repairs, as there is virtually no internal wear.
They provide predictable, steady flow rates, and can push fluids further than other types of pumps.
Additionally, unlike nitrile impeller pumps, they are unaffected by the various refinery additives commonly found in modern diesel fuels.
• Connections — 3/8" male NPT (tapered) O-ring sealed adpaters threaded into 3/8" female BSPP ports in the pump head
• Nickel-plated brass body, stainless steel shaft, and helical bronze gears
• Small, compact footprint for its output
• Vibration absorbing rubber mounting feet
• Rated for intermittant duty
• Not ignition protected - NOT for use with gasoline
• 1-year warranty