You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The UP6/E is a positive displacement gear pump with pressure sensor and integral automatic electronic control circuitry that delivers sustained water pressure and flow to meet multi-fixture demands.
The variable speed motor runs only at the required rate to maintain water demand — reducing noise and saving battery power, as well as wear and tear.
On-demand constant pressure is maintained, so there is no cycling, and no need for an accumulator tank.
Typical applications are fresh water pressure systems and shower systems on vessels and RVs, although the pump is also suitable for pumping antifreeze and diesel fuel.
At only 9-1/2" long, this pump is extremely compact for its output. It is self-priming and features quiet PTFE helical gears.
The UP6/E features an included 10 foot long plug-in cable which connects to an optional remote power control panel (PCS Power Control System) for remote monitoring and on/off pump control as well as restart after an overload or run dry condition automatic shutdown. See Accessory products, below.
• 6.9 gal/min open flow rate, 5.5 gal/min @ 20 psi; 12/24V multi-voltage
• Variable speed, micro-processor controlled pump automatically adjusts to changing demand to maintain constant water pressure and flow
• Optional Power Control System module for remote control and pump monitoring; see Accesspry Products
• Pump ramps up speed to reach required flow rate
• No need for an accumulator tank
• For use with fresh or salt water
• Self-priming to 6.6 ft
• Integral check valve in outlet port prevents loss of prime
• Rubber mounting feet reduce vibration
• Ports ‐ 3/4" female BSPP female thread with (2) O-ring sealed adapters to 1/2" male NPT
• Red/green/yellow LED function indicators, and flashing blue LED empty tank visual alert, located on pressure sensor
• Run dry protected – pump automatically shuts off when tank is empty
• Short circuit and overload protected
• PTFE helical gears, nickel-plated brass body, stainless steel shaft with lip seal
• 2-year warranty; CE marked