You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This inlet mounts on the boat's exterior and is hardwired directly to the charger. Just open the flip lid cover and plug an extension cord into the inlet to bring charging power to the boat's batteries. All of the hatches remain closed and locked throughout the charging cycle, adding convenience and security for the boater.
• 15A 125V straight blade inlet
• Can be mounted almost anywhere on a boat
• Low profile cap won't catch fishing line
• Perma-Lock™ terminals and color-coded wire entrance holes make wiring a snap
• UV resistant housing and cap