You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This is a 50A 125/250V shore power inlet, most frequently mounted in the boat's cabin side or cockpit coaming.
This Model 6353EL-B has rear plastic safety enclosure with strain relief to secure wires and cover wire terminals; the similar Model 6353EL does not
• Easy Lock twist-to-tighten system
• Watertight cap
• Marine grade, UV stabilized, white glass-filled polyester plastic
• Marine stainless steel trim insert
• When closed, all inlets exceed ABYC watertight requirements for boat inlets
• ABYC Shore Power Warning Label decal available to go over stainless steel trim on 6353EL, 6353EL-B, and 6353ELCB covers
• UL listed, SA marked, 5-year warranty
Heavy on the technical side...
There are two categories of 50 Amp devices: 50A 125V (50A 3-wire), and 50A 125/250V (50A 4-wire).
The 3-wire devices have a single "hot" leg carrying 50A 125V.
The 4-wire devices have two "hot" legs, each carrying 50A 125V. (50A 250V when combined.)
These two categories are NOT interchangeable.
Never alter the plug of one type of these devices to fit into the receptacle or female connector of the other type.