Note – This product is sold as two separate components to allow for customization.
Be sure to purchase both the SS Insert and your choice of Black or White Bases.
With its industry-changing, innovative design, BinoX is the first stainless steel rub rail on the market with no visible fasteners.
It has a stand-out, clean appearance – unlike any metal trim or rub rail you have ever seen before.
And BinoX stays looking good. Its core-strengthened design makes BinoX more resistant to denting and damage from collisions than other stainless steel rub rails.
Some by special order, BinoX is available black, gray, or white in four widths for vessles of all sizes:
BinoX 25 – 25mm SS insert in 40mm base (1" SS / 1-1/2" base)
BinoX 35 – 35mm SS insert in 50mm base (1-3/8" SS / 2" base)
BinoX 50 – 50mm SS insert in 70mm base (2" SS / 2-3/4" base)
BinoX 65 – 65mm SS insert in 90mm base (2-1/2" SS / 3-1/2" base)
BinoX rub rail consists of two components — a PVC composite base in white, gray or black (sold by the foot in lengths up to 300 ft), and a stainless steel insert which comes in 3 meter lengths and snaps into the core without any fasteners. Cosmetic joint covers and end caps are available as options.
Each component is sold separately.
This entry is the PVC base component.
The BinoX stainless inserts have a sturdy Duralene® polyolefin core which is engineered to absorb and distribute the force of impacts – thus avoiding denting or "dock damage".
The semi-flexible PVC base component helps to further reduce deformation due to impacts.
Installation is fast, simple and inexpensive. BinoX can be cold-fitted with no need for heating — the boat itself can be used as the bending template.
The semi-flexible PVC base (Shore durometer 83) is screwed onto the boat, and the bendable insert simply snaps directly into the base. This means there are no unsightly screws visible on the stainless steel surface.
The end result is a beautiful mirrored finish that will look fantastic on any yacht.
• Beautiful, sleek, clean look
• Lightweight - like PVC rub rail
• Exceptionally strong - like stainless steel rub rail
• Made of super corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel
• No surface fasteners to rust or stain
• Installation is fast and easy - no special tools required
• Cold-fitted in a very short time - reduces labor costs
• Reduced waste lowers materials cost - purchase base in exact length required
• Matching SS joint caps and end caps are available
• Easily retrofitted to replace existing trim
• Damaged SS insert sections are easily replaced