Unlike aluminum tanks, this comprehensive line of cross-linked polyethylene models is a distinctive Moeller innovation featuring corrosion/pit resistance and exclusive Moeller Tite™ molded-in machined aluminum fittings.
These tanks vary in shape and fitting location; please call to verify that the tank you selected will suit your needs.
Only available with factory installed gasoline senders. For use with diesel engines, a separate diesel sending unit (Order # 196898) must be purchased and installed; the gasoline unit supplied with the tank is non-returnable.
Sending units are found in our Instruments & Navigation Chapter at the end of the "Gauges – Engine & Tank" section.
• Rotationally molded, allowing for complex shape designs
• Fittings hold highest OD and I. tolerances in the industry, allowing for the highest level of input flow available during tank refueling
• Machined aluminum 3/8" withdraw fitting has 360° rotational capability for hook-up convenience
• Convenient hold down grooves molded directly into tank shell
• Conforms to all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations
• Available with CE certification