You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
• Visual and Audible Alarm Indicator. Dual signaling before maximum bilge water conditions exist, sounds an alarm & activates warning light.
• Marine Proven. Exclusively designed for the harsh marine environment. Sensor has been used in bilge's for over 15 years, not effected by fuel spills or other chemicals.
• Float Sensor. Monitors bilge for high water. Will not false alarm from morning dew, high humidity, splashes, hose over spray or buildup of oil or contamination.
• Microprocessor controlled. Eliminates false alarms from rough seas, chop and vibration.
• Test/Mute button. Tests alarm with a push of a button. Mutes alarm while boater investigates the problem.
• Easy installation. Install at the helm or in the cabin.
• Compliant with ABYC Standard H-22
• Power 12 VAC, operational range 7-28 volts.
• 10 mA (.01 amp.) current draw allows 'always on' operation.
• Alarm triggers before maximum bilge water level is reached.
• Loud 100 decibel alarm alerts boater while under way.
• Display Panel Size: 3-1/4"W x 2-3/4"H x 3/4"D.
• Meets ABYC H-22 section 22.7.3 effective 7/31/2006