You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Mustang IC9001-02 Ice Commander Rescue Suit is designed as a quick don suit for cold water and ice rescue. It offers flotation and thermal protection for operating in icy water for extended periods of time.
The suit is completely waterproof with water-tight hood, attached gloves and boots, and consists of a removable inner closed-cell foam buoyancy liner and a durable, welded, urethane-coated nylon shell.
It is reinforced in high abrasion areas and is 45% lighter than comparable neoprene suits. The IC9001-02 is an overhead design with a vertical zipper for donning. Circumferential thigh adjustment straps tighten to improve maneuverability and limit air trapped in the lower legs.
• Water-tight hood & face seal
• SOLAS reflective tape and Velcro™ patch for light attachment
• Flexible full-length zipper provides a water-tight seal
• Welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness
• Urethane-coated nylon exterior makes cleaning easier
• Integral self-adjusting safety harness
• Ergonomic sleeve pockets to attach and stow ice awls, easily secured with Velcro™
• Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of 3/16" (5mm) thick closed-cell foam for flotation and thermal insulation; liner can be unsnapped and removed for cleaning and in-the-field repairs
• Knees are reinforced and padded with 2.5 mm neoprene; seat and elbows are reinforced with shell fabric
• Universal size can be donned quickly
• Repair Kit includes (2) tubes of glue and (10) 2-1/2" round yellow patches
• Not USCG approved as an immersion/survival suit