You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Designed as a quick don suit for cold water and ice rescue, the Mustang Survival Ice Commander Pro offers both flotation and thermal protection in a feature-rich suit that allows rescuers to operate in icy water for extended periods of time while maintaining mental and physical capabilities.
The extended torso and covered diagonal entry zipper allow for quick donning. Adjustment straps, thigh straps, and an adjustment zipper on the back of the hood allow for a more indivualized fit than the regular 9001-02 Ice Commander Rescue Suit.
This is a modular suit made of a durable urethane-coated nylon shell and a removable closed-cell foam buoyancy liner that also provides thermal protection. The suits are reinforced in high abrasion areas and are 45% lighter than neoprene suits.
Includes integrated non-slip boots and gloves with textured palm for a superior grip.
• Adjustment straps on torso, legs and wrists for a more functional fit
• Neoprene face guard reduces risk of water entry; can be folded back over itself and out of the way
• SOLAS reflective tape and Velcro™ patch for light attachment
• Fast tab on shoulder for easy attachment of accessories like a knife or strobe light
• High performance urethane-coated nylon exterior is waterproof, durable, and makes cleaning and repairs easier
• Integral self-adjusting safety harness
• Ergonomic sleeve pockets to attach and stow ice awls, easily secured with Velcro™
• Knee and elbow reinforcement and padding with 2.5 mm neoprene that offers protection and better grip on slippery surfaces
• Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of 3/16" (5mm) closed-cell foam for flotation and thermal insulation; liner can be unsnapped and removed for cleaning and in-the-field repairs
• Repair Kit includes (2) tubes of glue and (10) 2-1/2" round yellow patches
• Not USCG approved as an immersion/survival suit