The Rescue Stick provides rapid flotation assistance to a person at risk of drowning.
Simply remove the baton-shaped Rescue Stick from its protective container and throw it near the person.
Once contact is made with the water, it inflates in seconds to a large horseshoe-shape keeping the victim afloat and their head above water.
• Can be thrown almost three times as far as a typical rope bag or life ring — over 100 feet
• Only 14" long and weighing just 1 pound
• Offers 35 lb of buoyancy — twice the flotation of a typical life jacket
• Easy to repack and reuse
• Easily stowed and accessible when needed
• Keep one in your cockpit or car trunk
• Uses re-arm kit MA-7206