You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This is the perfect kit to keep in your personal or work vehicle for first responders at an unexpected water rescue. The first person at a water rescue scene is not always equipped to execute a safe water rescue. This kit contains everything a first responder needs to conduct a basic emergency water rescue.
• Ideal for first responders, police, SAR personnel
What's in the kit...
The MRK110 Rescue Kit includes the following 4 items:
• Inflatable PFD for the Rescuer — MD2016 M.I.T. PFD (USCG Type V approved) - although you may not expect to go in the water, this automatically inflatable flotation device can assist you if you do; helps keep the rescuer from becoming a second victim
• Inflatable Throw Device for the Victim — MRD 100 Rescue Stick (35 lb buoyancy, weighs just 1 lb.) - easy to use, throwable, automatically inflating horseshoe-shaped device provides rapid flotation to stabilize the victim; can be accurately thrown over 100 ft
• Throw Bag to reach the Victim — high visibility bag containing 50 ft of floating rope to retrieve the victim
• Protective Storage Case so nothing gets lost — easy to store and carry; contains all the other components; air and water tight, equipped with pressure relief valve