You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Navilight Tricolor RB is US Coast Guard approved for 2 nautical miles. It includes a green light to be shown at the starboard side and a red light to be shown at the port side. In addition, it includes the white Sternlight, to be used at the stern. It is battery operated, uses super bright LED light, is water proof and floats. The base of the Navi light has the form of a star and will fit directly in many anchor windlasses or winches. The green as well as the red lights show an unbroken light over an arc of the horizon of 112.5 degrees. The white Sternlight shows an unbroken light over an arc of the horizon of 135 degrees. All lights work independently, in a combination of all three or red/green together.
• USCG Approval, 2 Nautical Miles
• 5 Modes: TriColor Masthead light (135° white, 112,5° red, 112,5° green), BiColor side light, red side light, green side light, white Sternlight
• floatable, waterproof (20 m) and air-tight
• for use with Railblazas StarPort system
• powered by three AAA batteries (not included)
• Size: H = 62 mm, Ø = 68 mm
• Weight (net): 93 g
Modes/approximate burn time:
• 360° TriColor lantern: 12hrs (16 green/red/white LEDs)
• 225° Bi-Color sidelight: 20hrs (10 green / red LEDs)
• 112,5° sidelight: 38 hrs (5 green or 5 red LEDs)
• 135° Sternlight: 32hrs (6 white LEDs)