You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The zero-G® PRO hose is 55% lighter in weight compared to commercial vinyl hoses. The hose is so compact it will fit in a 5-gallon bucket which can be transported in the back of a work truck or compartment. The 3/4 inch diameter allows for high water flow and the neon green color provides high-visibility for job site safety.
The commercial-grade corrosion resistant couplings meet the demands of all work site conditions. Works with all hose attachments so all of your watering can be done with one lightweight hose.
Try the zero-G PRO hose today and take the work out of your work day.
• The zero-G PRO garden hose features improved ergonomic grips for easier attachment.
• Zero-G PRO garden hose is 55% lighter compared to traditional garden hoses.
• Jobsite Tough - abrasion, leak & puncture resistant with burst rating of 650 PSI
• Kink-Resistant, easy to maneuver
• Drinking water safe & lead free.
• Maximum feed water temperature (F): 80
• Commercial grade crush-resistant coupling with aluminum insert to prevent corrosion.
• Does NOT expand or retract, guaranteeing an uninterrupted and high water flow rate
• Proudly assembled in USA with a 10 year warranty.
• 650 PSI burst rated
• Flexible and easy to maneuver even in cold weather down to 35°F
• Consistent, high flow equal to a conventional 3/4” hose
• Crush-proof up to 1,800 lbf