Newmar's Isolated Series of DC to DC Converters convert a source of DC current from one voltage level to a voltage which may be the same, or higher or lower than the input.
Even if the input voltage varies (such as with a charging or draining battery), the output voltage remains constant. This makes them ideal for powering voltage sensitive communication/navigation or other electronics equipment.
Being isolated, this series permits the connection of negative ground gear not only to negative ground systems, but also to positive or floating ground battery systems, or vice-versa.
• Ideal for powering voltage senitive voice, data, and navigation transceivers
• Output voltage maintained within 1% under all line and load conditions within rating
• Numerous converter and load protection circuits - current limiting; automatic thermal shutdown; short circuit proof; reverse polarity and overvoltage protection
• Large heat sink fins maximize air contact for coolest operation
• Polyurethane conformal coating on PC boards and corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum case with heavy duty shock mounts assure survival in marine environments
• Dimensions: C-7 = 4.25"H x 5.9"W x 7.7"D; C-8 = 4.25"H x 5.9"W x 14.0"D; C-9 = 6.0"H x 6.8"W x 16.5"D
† 11.5V DC required minimum start-up voltage for these models in the Table; they then operate at the voltage range specified