You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Optima BLUETOP® Marine Batteries –
The dual-purpose BLUETOP (light gray case) can be used for both starting and deep cycling; it is a true deep-cycle battery with extremely high cranking power.
The BLUETOP starting battery (dark gray case) is to be used when a dedicated starting battery is required; it should never be used for cycling duty.
The Optima Bluetop Battery is a high performance AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) battery with exceptional runtime and more recharges than you would get from a traditional battery. It features outstanding resistance to vibration, efficient power generation, and faster recharge times.
This flexible Marine and RV battery is ideal for those who need a power source that requires no maintenance, and provides a safe start with plenty of power.
Key benefits of Optima Bluetop batteries include starting power (boot applications and dual use), up to three times more recharges than any other marine battery, 15 times more resistant to vibrations, leak proof, and can be mounted in virtually any position without maintenance.
BlueTop batteries feature both SAE Automotive posts and 5/16" threaded studs for easy installation in your boat or RV. They are ideal for powering heavy electrical loads including boats with GPS, pumps, fish finders, etc. Also trucks with winches, cars with high-demand audio systems, commercial trucks, etc.
• More running time
• Faster recharges
• Longer service life – up to 3 times the cycle life of a traditional battery
• Spiral design provides lower internal resistance for high efficiency performance
• Spill proof - no excess liquid; can be operated in any position without the risk of leakage
• Never needs water; sealed - so no corrosion can form on the posts, connectors, or cables
• Unaffected by vibrations that destroy ordinary batteries
• More economical than ordinary batteries over the long life of the battery
• Dual top posts: SAE automotive & 5/16"-18 UNC stainless steel threaded studs
• Overall dimensions (including terminals): 12-13/16"L x 6-1/2"W x 9-3/8"H
• 2-year free replacement warranty