You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
These aerial alert signals attract attention day or night -- and signal that you are in trouble.
The Coast Guard recommends that you fire two aerial flares, one immediately after the other, so rescuers can confirm the sighting and/or direction of the signal.
This re-engineered signal burns longer and brighter, and goes higher, than the standard 12-gauge signal.
• This new item #539 (4-Pack) replaces old item #530 (3-Pack)
• USCG approved as a day or nighttime signal
• Altitude: up to 500 feet
• Average candlepower: up to 16,000 candela
• Average burn time: up to 7 seconds
• Exceeds USCG minimum requirements
• Priced and sold by the 4-pack blister card