You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Ideal for the traveler or transporting/storing lots of equipment, Pelican's 1620 cases feature integral 2" easy-rolling rubber wheels and a retractable extension handle. They are watertight, crushproof and dust proof. They seal with a neoprene O-ring and ABS "easy-to-open" latches, and include an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. Multiple fold down handles for one or two person carrying.
These extra deep cases feature four levels of customizable Pick 'n Pluck™ foam and a lid lined with convoluted foam to protect against impact, vibration or shock, and allow for you to create custom-fitted compartments for all your gear. Alternatively, they will also accommodate two tiers of accessory modular padded dividers.
Ideal as a convenient-sized travel case.
• Great for demanding activities and conditions; IP67 rated - can be submerged in water to a depth of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes
• Interior dimensions (L×W×D) 21.48" x 16.42" x 12.54"
• Exterior dimensions (L×W×D) 24.76" x 19.57" x 13.90"
• Open-cell core with solid wall design - forming a strong, lightweight case
• Easy open double throw latches
• Neoprene O-ring seal
• Automatic purge valve equalizes internal air pressure as altitude changes; keeps water and dust out
• Three fold-down carrying handles with comfortable rubber covering molded grip
• Retractable extension handle for convenient wheeled mobility
• Supplied complete with 4 layers of pre-scored pick 'n pluck foam
• Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
• Personalized nameplate engraving available (at additional cost)
• Options - TSA Accepted PeliLocks, lid organizer and padded divider sets
• Lifetime guarantee
• Made in USA