You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This module is designed to allow the direct replacement of a Perko LED combination masthead/all round light fixture as an upgrade to an existing incandescent model without having to re-wire the original incandescent switching arrangement.
Note – Direct wire-to-wire substitution of an older style incandescent light with an LED upgrade will not work. Refer to the linked Wiring Instructions.
• Incandescent combination masthead/all round lights are wired such that either the white lead is energized (masthead) or both the white and red (or gray) leads are energized together (allround light).
• New LED replacement lights are wired such that either the white lead is energized (masthead) or red (or gray) lead is energized (all round light). Energizing the red (or gray) lead along with the white lead on the LED light would only allow the masthead mode to illuminate, and not the all round mode.
• This module allows the incandescent switching arrangement (often with an existing special navigation light switch) to properly control the new LED version by removing the old light and installing the new light along with this module.
For use with these LED Combination Masthead/White All-Round Lights. Perko Figs. –
• 1625 Combo Mast/Wht All-Rnd
• 1673 Combo Mast/Wht All-Rnd
• 1674 Combo Mast/Wht All-Rnd
• 1678 Masthead
• 1681 Combo Mast/Wht All-Rnd
• 1683 Combo Mast/Wht All-Rnd
• 1684 Combo Mast/Wht All-Rnd
• 1696 Combo Mast/Wht All-Rnd
• 1697 Combo Mast/Wht All-Rnd