You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
What you need to know – • Incandescent Double Port Sidelight Navigation Light • 3 Nautical Mile visibility, 112.5° red beam • Certified for use on vessels over 20m (65.6 ft) in length • Mounts on horizontal surfaces • 24V DC, 120 and 220V AC options, depending on bulb installed
• Bulb not included
• Polycarbonate plastic housing
Double navigation lights provide a spare lamp for immediate switching in case of a bulb failure, and are required on certain commercial vessels.
Perko has had these 3 NM lights certified for use on vessels over 20m (65.6 ft).
Lightweight, but durable, base mounted commercial navigation lights with glass-reinforced black polycarbonate plastic housings.
• Watertight access cap for bulb changing and cleaning
• Complete with pre-wired medium prefocus socket
• Includes (2) two 3 ft lengths of 16/2-SO cable through watertight terminal tubes
• Dimensions: 17-1/4"H x 7-1/32"W
• 24, 120 and 220 volt bulb options; bulb(s) NOT included
• IMO COLREG 72/UL 1104 certified
• To comply with UL Standard 1104, the following Perko bulbs, or their exact equivalents, must be used: 24 volt use #342 024 CLR, 120 volt use #342 004 CLR or 342 RS4 CLR, Rough Service and 220 volt use #342 220 CLR