You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The 1900 series Solar-Ray searchlights are designed and built with the commercial user in mind - where maximum size and brilliance counts. These units are constructed of marine aluminum with heavy duty castings and heavy gauge reinforced bodies for extra durability. The 1900 Series is available with deck, wheel or lever/gear, or distant electronic (joystick) controls.
These Wheel or Lever/Gear Controlled lights are aimed from the pilot house below the light. In using the Wheel Control, turning the upper wheel aims the light horizontally, and turning the lower wheel aims the light vertically. With the Lever/Gear Control, turning the lever from side to side aims the light horizontally, while twisting the lever handle aims the light vertically.
These lights feature halo deflectors, parabolic shock-mounted glass mirror reflectors for maximum light output, and ventilation covers for quick dissipation of heat to help prolong bulb life. Hinged front doors have quick release stainless steel latches to provide easy access for bulb replacement.
Note: Control Assemblies and Bulbs are sold separately. To complete the searchlight, you must separately purchase a Control and a Bulb to suit your particular application
Choose a Fig. 1921 Lever/Gear Control or a Fig. 1922 Wheel Control.
Your choice of bulb will determine the voltage (32V to 230V) and socket type. The socket type must be specified at the time of ordering. Call 1-800-426-6930 for assistance.
• Approximate maximal useful range is 1-1/2 to 2 miles
• Peak performance will vary depending on a variety of factors including proper light source focus, proper voltage, weather conditions, and nature of the target
• Floating stops in base allow 400° rotation
• White finish is scratch-resistant and does not need painting
• Positive, non-leaking seals
• Heavy duty cast rack & pinion assembly
• Extra heavy duty yoke mounting is ribbed for extra strength
• Extra large cast aluminum 13" base takes (4) 1/2" fasteners
• Bushing and rubber gasket for galvanically isolated mounting
• All dimensions and weights are nominal
• Height is "height above deck"
• Bulbs in 32, 120, and 230 volts, and 500 to 2000 Watts are available (both incandescent and halogen); see the Searchlight Bulb entry in the Light Bulb section of our catalog
• CE marked