You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Flagship High Build Varnish - Gallon
Flagship High Build Varnish 2015 is a traditional premium varnish with the highest build-up and film thickness per coat of any available varnish. It also has excellent abrasion resistance and provides a superior high gloss finish.
Additionally, Flagship High Build Varnish 2015 features 6 times more UV inhibitors than Captain's Varnish 1015, for the best protection available against the sun’s damaging rays.
Flagship's UV package combines an ultraviolet light filter along with a light stabilizer that screens the sun’s damaging rays for longer life.
The gloss retention of Flagship High Build Varnish is superior to the leading competition as shown in recent laboratory weatherometer testing.
A special blend of phenolic and alkyd resins combined with tung and linseed oils offers excellent performance and a warm, light amber hue.
EZ Poxy Performance Enhancer 3021 can be added to Flagship to increase gloss, hardness and longevity; see Related Products.
• Superior UV protection prevents lifting and peeling
• Brushes, levels and sands with the same outstanding characteristics as 1015 Captain's Varnish
• Can be built up to many coats for a rich, mirror-like finish
• The depth of gloss is further increased with each coat
• Apply by brush or conventional or airless spray
• When applied to bare wood, undercoat with 2018 EZ-Wood Sealer first
• Thinners: 120 Brushing Thinner, 121 Spraying Thinner (refer to Technical Data Sheet)
• Theoretical coverage is 450 sq ft/gallon; 4 coats minimum on bare wood, 2 coats minimum on existing varnish