You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Copper Bronze Antifouling - Bronze, Gallon
Copper Bronze is a general purpose, hard, modified epoxy finish with an attractive bronze color. A favorite of classic boat restorers, this is the traditional Chris-Craft bronze color. It withstands season-long use and is compatible with most previously applied hard antifoulings.
Copper Bronze is suitable for use on fiberglass, wood, and steel hulls, and is resistant to algae, barnacles, grass, zebra mussels, etc.
It is equally effective in both fresh and saltwater.
• Excellent protection for trailered boats – although it can't stay out of the water for extended periods
• 33% cuprous oxide biocide
• Contains copper - not for use on aluminum hulls, outboards or outdrives
• Application: brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
• Thinning: 120 Brush Thinner, 121 Spray Thinner
• Theoretical coverage is 400 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended; 49% solids (by vol.)