You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This is Pettit's ECO HRT dual biocide, copper-free antifouling paint in a convenient aerosol form — making it particularly suitable for use as an antifoulant on aluminum outdrives and outboard engines. It also works great at getting into the nooks and crannies around the transom and trim tabs.
EOC HRT Aerosol is the only completely copper-free aerosol antifouling on the market.
HRT - Hybrid Reactive Technology features high density biocide utilization to maximize effectiveness by using biocide more effectively, creating a strong, durable paint film that won't build up over time and eliminates the need for sanding when recoating.
HRT also contains film modifiers which provide a smoother finish than traditional paints.
ECO HRT provides excellent antifouling protection and can be hauled and re-launched without any loss of effectiveness.
• 6% Econea (fights hard growth) and 4.8% zinc omandine (fights slime) dual biocides
• May be taken in and out of the water without affecting antifouling properties
• Excellent antifouling protection for all underwater metal components
• 1 coat per season with additional coats for extended service (2 coats recommended); 55% solids (vol.)
• Reapply seasonally
• Fast dry technology typically makes for easy same day re-coat and launch
• Only available in black