You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Wait! Wait! It's not what you think!
EZ-Poxy Performance Enhancer is an additive/hardener that can be used in all Pettit high gloss solvent-based topside paints and varnishes.*
Its advanced formulation reacts with the paint it is mixed with to “cross-link” the polymers within the paint film – providing increased gloss, durability, and hardness with exceptional gloss-retention, scratch resistance, and longevity.
Unlike other two-part urethanes, paints catalyzed with this additive can be applied over well adhered one-part finishes.
EZ-Poxy Performance Enhancer truly makes achieving a high quality, long lasting yacht finish easy.
• Increases gloss, scratch resistance, and longevity of Pettit solvent-based topside finishes
• Provides the durability and gloss of two-part polyurethanes with the ease of use of enamels and one-part polyurethanes
• Increases flow-out of brush strokes and roller stipple, resulting in a mirror-like high gloss finish
• Accelerates dry time by up to 40%
• Increases hardness by up to 25%
• Raises gloss by up to 10%
• Improves resistance to chemicals and solvents
• Mixing ratio - 16:1 paint:additive — 1/2 pint (8 oz) additive will catalyze 1 gallon of paint or varnish
• Apply mixed paint by brush or roller; contains polyisocyanates - DO NOT SPRAY
• Thinner - 120 Brushing Thinner or 120VOC Thinner
• Theoretical coverage - same as the paint or varnish used
• At 70°F – Pot life is 3 hr; Dry to touch (with EZ-Poxy) 2-1/2 hr; Dry to recoat (with EZ-Poxy) 16 hr
* Recommended for use with — EZ-Poxy, EZ-Decks, EZ-Bilge, Captain's Varnish, Flagship High Build Varnish, Captain's Ultra-Clear Varnish