You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Odyssey Triton Ablative Antifouling Paint - Black, Gal
Odyssey Triton delivers exceptional, multi-season, triple biocide performance by combining the proven reliability of copper thiocyanate with the impressive strength of Econea® to fight hard growth like barnacles and mussels, with the versatile organic boosting biocide Zinc Omadine to fight weed and slime soft fouling.
This combination makes Odyssey® Triton effective against all types of fouling found in the harshest of marine environments.
Odyssey Triton provides a whole new level of performance while preventing build-up and keeping underwater surfaces smooth. Odyssey Tritons trouble-free formula is more dependable and compatible without the challenges associated with the competitors’ products.
• Three biocides provide unparalleled multi-season protection in the harshest environments
• Maximum fuel efficiency and reduced paint layers build-up
• Maximum protection against all types of marine growth
• Compatible over most bottom paints
• Covered by the enhanced HD (Hull Defense) 24 Month Limited Warranty - the longest in the industry
• Safe for use on aluminum hulls or outdrives with proper priming; see Tech Sheet and Accessory Products
• Can be applied by brush, 3/16" (max.) solvent resistant roller, or airless or conventional spray
• Thinner: Pettit 120 Brushing Thinner; 121 Spraying Thinner
• Theoretical coverage is 450 ft²/gallon; 2 thin coats recommended; 56% solids (by vol.)
• Warning – Do not over-apply: excessive film thickness may cause poor adhesion and film cracking