You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Premium HRT Multi-Season Antifouling Paint - Black, 1 Gal
Pettit Premium HRT multi-season high-copper antifouling uses the latest technology available to create a hybrid paint film strong enough to handle the tough marine environment without building up over time.
Hybrid Reactive Technology features high density biocide utilization to maximize effectiveness by using biocide more effectively.
HRT also contains film modifiers which reduce yearly build-up when re-coating, maintain uniform color consistency, and lower weight - while providing a smoother finish than traditional paints.
Equally effective on both power and sailboats, Premium HRT provides excellent antifouling protection without the costs associated with high end antifoulants. Its ease of use, impressive coverage, and attractive price tag make it an excellent choice for use as a boatyard’s “house" paint.
Note: contains cuprous oxide - not for use on aluminum hulls or outdrives.
• Multi-season performance
• 37.5% cuprous oxide biocide
• Compatible over most bottom paints
• May be taken in and out of the water without affecting antifouling properties
• Premium HRT can be applied by brush, solvent resistant roller (maximum 3/16" nap) or airless or conventional spray
• For smoothest finish, thin approximately 5-10% using 120 Brushing Thinner
• Theoretical coverage is 500 ft²/gallon; at least 1 coat per season recommended, apply additional coats at waterline and other high wear areas; 60% solids (vol.)
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 1013349||MFG #: 1181906|
10 In Stock
|SKU #: 1013350||MFG #: 1121906|
3 In Stock
|SKU #: 1013351||MFG #: 1131906|
4 In Stock
|SKU #: 1013352||MFG #: 1161906|
1 Remaining In Stock