You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Trinidad is Pettit's hard, modified epoxy range of antifouling paints.
With a 61% copper load, Trinidad 75 is the mid-level member of the updated (2021) three-member Trinidad bottom paint family.
Trinidad 75 is an ideal replacement for, now discontinued, Trinidad SR bottom paint however it is NOT approved for use in California.
With a proven track record of dependable, multi-season antifouling performance, Trinidad 75 has earned its reputation as one of the most respected names in the industry.
Along with excellent hull adhesion and abrasion resistance, Trinidad 75 harnesses the power of a very high load of cuprous oxide biocide to combat severe fouling conditions. It is the antifoulant of choice for professional applicators everywhere.
Trinidad 75 does not require boat movement. It works equally as well at the dock or underway.
It reduces annual hull maintenance by offering true multi-year antifouling performance. This hard, smooth coating can withstand underwater cleaning without washing away or releasing the biocide prematurely.
For an upgrade in performance, if desired, consider Trinidad Pro with its higher copper biocide content.
• Very high copper load (61% cuprous oxide) offers excellent performance even in severe fouling tropical waters
• Covered by HD (Hull Defense) 18-Month Limited Warranty
• Special Black color is a true deep black, not a brownish-black like other hard high-copper "black" antifoulings
• Except for haulouts (60 days max.), must stay in water to remain effective
• Compatible with all properly prepared hard bottom paints
• 50 state VOC compliance - 329 gm/liter max.
• Extended temperature range – can be applied at temperatures as low as 40°F
• Application: brush, solvent resistant roller (3/8" max. nap), airless or conventional spray
• Thinner: Pettit 120 or 120VOC Brushing, or Pettit 121 Spray Thinner
• Theoretical coverage is 450 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended, with additional coats for extended service; 54% solids (by vol.)
• NOT approved in California