You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Complete rescue gear, which delivers flotation to the victim and provides a means to hoist the person back aboard (with the help of a lifting tackle or halyard winch if necessary).
The clever and exclusive design of the Rescue Sling consists in the retrieval line which is coiled on a reel: this avoids the line tangling or fouling, and makes the Rescue Sling the most efficient man over board recovery gear.
The clever and exclusive spool system offers a definite safety plus, as it prevents the line from getting entangled. Besides, it allows a swift and easy "repacking" procedure : another good reason to urge the skipper to drill the crew.
• Buoyancy of flotation belt: 98N.
• 40m of floating line.
• Storage bag with clips for rail attachment.
• Dimensions: height 50cm, width 30cm, thickness 20cm.
• Weight: 1.7kg.
• Breaking strain of line: 400kg.
• Breaking strain of flotation belt: 700kg.