You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Powerwinch “Class” windlasses are small, lightweight, economical windlasses for light-duty use. They are designed for rope/chain anchor rodes, and are powered only in the retrieval mode. Anchor deployment is only in the free-fall mode. Free-fall deployment is faster than power down, and conserves battery power. Your anchor can often be on the bottom in less than a minute - an advantage in poor conditions, crowded anchorages, or when fishing. If your boat is drifting in wind or current, free-fall deployment allows you to anchor closer to the spot where you started the deployment process.
• Free-fall/retrieval can be operated from the helm station
• Rode guidance system helps ensure proper grip on rope
• Internal stainless steel drive shaft
• Integral deckpipe
• Heat-treated/oil-impregnated gear system
• Protect-a-deck gasket - 1/8" rubber
• Durable aluminum housing with e-coat primer and polyester powder coat for a chip-resistant finish
• Deck mounted design saves space in rope locker
• Comes with toggle switch and thermal circuit breaker
• Available options: wire harness kit, manual breakers, waterproof helm switches, and a dual direction solenoid pack for power up/down operation
• 2-year warranty; specifically requires the use of Acco HT chain and New England Rope 3-strand nylon rode
• Dimensions: 10-9/16"L x 7"W x 6-5/16"H