You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Hector horizontal windlass has a corrosion resistant anodized aluminum body, rugged composite rear jacket and, with integral dual direction solenoids, has no underdeck components. A manual free-fall mechanism releases the gypsy, allowing for quick anchor lowering. This is particularly useful in deep water, or when it is necessary to anchor quickly in a particular spot, as when fishing or entering a crowded anchorage.
• Complete with all necessary parts, including breaker, up/down solenoids and toggle switch
• Power up, power down, or manual free-fall lowering of ground tackle
• Chain and rope are handled on the same gypsy
• Optional drum can be on the opposite or same side as the gypsy, and allows for independent warping of a second line
• Powerful series wound motor is sealed and coated to be waterproof to IP66 standards (withstands water jetting)
• Worm drive sealed gearbox is permanently lubricated by gear oil
• Convenient built-in chainstopper locks the gypsy
• All components, including dual direction solenoids, are above deck, making for easy installation
• Emergency manual retrieval mechanism
• Standard rear motor jacket is a composite material; aluminum by special order
• 3-year warranty; CE certified
• Working speed listed is at the rated working load; maximum working load is typically 3X working load