You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The system works whether the vessel is in or out of the water, with the engine off, and in the vertical or tilted position. The water travels from the hose, through the system, and sent to each engine for a preset time–until the last motor is flushed. The system automates the flushing sequence so the user does not have to connect the hose to every flushing port.
It can be installed at the OEM level or as a retrofit. Mounted on the bulkhead or transom locker, the system is permanently plumbed to each engine through the engine’s wiring loom. The system features the hose connection and start button on the unit itself. It will also offer a separate hose connection and a waterproof start button that can be installed remotely near the transom and/or console. Minimizing the reach is a big added convenience.
Connect freshwater hose to the system. Press start button. It slushe the first motor completely before moving to the next, and shuts off once all motors are cycled.
• Prevent engine corrosion and clear out invasive species
• Less cleaning time to put the boat away
• Boat can be in or out of the water
• Automatically flushes each engine, one at time until all have been flushed
• Service Mode enables manual control
• Push a button, step back, and watch it work.