The Explorer is Ritchies best selling series of compass.
This unique surface mount model provides a low-profile, compact installation without cutting holes in the deck.
It has quick, push-button removal for storage and security.
Perfect for small powerboats.
A 2-3/4" direct read dial puts your heading right in front, where it is easy to read.
Available in your choice of traditional black compass with black dial, or no-glare gray compass with high-visibility blue dial.
• Compact low-profile design
• Durable hardened steel pivot and sapphire jewel movement - no plastic
• Internal 12V green night lighting
• Movable sun shield
• Built-in compensators to easily adjust for deviation
• Powerful DirectiveForce magnets for fast heading lock-on
• 100% repairability
• Optional protective cover (E-50-C) is sold separately; see Related Products, below
• Exclusive 5-year Ritchie warranty
• Made in the USA