You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Ritchie's Navigator Series features big compass size and good performance in rough seas.
This Navigator FN-201 flush mount style compass provides a secure, low-profile installation, excellent dial visibility, and minimizes the effects of hull or engine vibration.
On powerboats, it is used on fishing towers, fly bridges, center consoles and bridge decks.
On sailboats, it is most often mounted on side decks, coach roofs, or steering pedestals.
The traditional flat card style dial in the FN-201 features large numerals, and is best suited when mounting the compass in a location where you are looking down at the compass to see the course heading.
On their flat card dials, Ritchie adds a special lightweight PowerDamp® baffle that eliminates spinning and dial jumping at high speeds and in rough conditions.
• Extra 45° lubber lines
• Super strong fiberglass-reinforced Valox® bowl
• Durable, hardened steel pivot and sapphire jewel movement
• Internal gimbal systems for maximum stability during adverse pitch and roll conditions
• Exclusive built-in 12V green NiteVu lighting
• High gauss DirectiveForce magnets provide superior accuracy and smooth, rapid response
• Movable sun shield
• Built-in compensators to easily adjust for deviation
• High temperature construction for extended operating range
• 100% repairability
• Optional protective cover (N-203-C) is sold separately; see Related Products, below
• Exclusive 5-year Ritchie warranty
• Made in the USA
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 26717||MFG #: FN-201|
Out of Stock
|Black with Black PowerDamp Flat Card Dial|
|SKU #: 31946||MFG #: FNW-201|
1 Remaining In Stock
|White with White PowerDamp Flat Card Dial|
|SKU #: 389066||MFG #: FN201-24V RED BULB|
Special Order Only
|Black with Black PowerDamp Flat Card Dial 24V Red Light|