You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Designed for use on steel hulled vessels, this compass features built-in compensators and quadrantal correctors on the base to adjust for deviation.
The traditional flat card style dial in the B-200P is best suited when mounting the compass in a location where you are looking down at the compass to see the course heading.
On their flat card dials, Ritchie adds a special lightweight PowerDamp® baffle that eliminates spinning and dial jumping at high speeds and in rough conditions.
This compass is custom assembled when you order.
It comes standard for 12V DC lighting, but 24V and 32V models are available by special order.
Standard night illumintion is green, but red is available by special order.
Unlike larger compasses for steel boats, this 4-1/2" flat card dial compass is only available with 5° graduations, and large numerals.
• Extra 45° lubber lines
• Special reinforced bracket with quadrantal correctors; 4-3/8" wide
• Durable, hardened steel pivot and sapphire jewel movement
• Internal gimbal systems for maximum stability during adverse pitch and roll conditions
• Exclusive built-in green NiteVu night illumination
• High gauss DirectiveForce magnets provide superior accuracy and smooth, rapid response
• Movable sun shield
• High temperature construction for extended operating range
• 100% repairable
• Optional protective cover (N-203-C) is sold separately; see Related Products, below
• 5-year warranty
• Made in USA *****************
• Large 5 degree 4-1/2" PowerDamp flat card with large numerals