You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
With a 3" dial, Voyager compasses are the entry level to Ritchie's offering of large compasses.
These compasses provide greater stability and better visibility.
This Voyager flush mount style compass provides a secure, low-profile installation, excellent dial visibility, and minimizes the effects of hull or engine vibration.
On powerboats, it is used on fishing towers, fly bridges, center consoles and bridge decks - where it is ideal for today's compact helm designs.
On sailboats, it is most often mounted on side decks or coach roofs.
The CombiDial on the F-83 combines a traditional flat card with a direct reading dial.
It can be read from both above and directly in front of the compass, maximizing readability from any angle.
This allows for mounting this compass in any location in relation to the helm.
CombiDials are designed to provide PowerDamp performance for minimizing spinning and dial jumping at high speeds, and in rough conditions.
• Durable hardened steel pivot & sapphire jewel movement
• Internal gimbal systems for maximum stability during adverse pitch and roll conditions
• Exclusive built-in 12V green NiteVu lighting
• Powerful DirectiveForce magnets for fast heading lock-on
• Movable sun shield
• Built-in compensators to easily adjust for deviation
• 100% repairability
• Optional protective cover (V-83-C) is sold separately; see Related Products, below
• Exclusive 5-year Ritchie warranty
• Made in USA