You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Copy or laser print your own all-weather forms, charts, maps, and worksheets on patented 8 1/2" x 11" Rite in the Rain all weather copier paper. Now you can have the convenience of using your existing data sheets on a paper that can survive in any weather condition. For just pennies a sheet, Rite in the Rain enables you to work efficiently, regardless of the environment. Paper is 20# bond weight. Completely recyclable wood-based paper! Copy or laser print both sides! Not for ink-jet printers.
• WEATHERPROOF: Rite in the Rain is a wood-based paper that won’t turn to mush when exposed to water, sweat, grease, mud, and the accidental laundry mishap. 50 sheets of white 20# copier paper per pack.
• PRINTING: Print your own forms, charts, maps, worksheets, and important documents on Rite in the Rain Weatherproof Laser Printer Paper. Unlike synthetics, the toner on Rite in the Rain won’t wash or rub off in harsh conditions.
• WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens write well when paper is dry and your data will not wash off with wet paper. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
• COPY / LASER PRINT: Unlike waterproof synthetics, Rite in the Rain won’t collect a static charge while printing and duplexing and there is no risk of melting in your machine. Ideal for use in laser printers, such as: HP, Brother, Lexmark, Canon, Epson, and Xerox. NOT FOR INKJET PRINTERS.
• RECYCLABILITY: In spite of Rite in the Rain’s durability, it’s as recyclable as standard copy & multipurpose paper, which is untrue of synthetic or poly coated waterproof papers.