This automatic pump checks for the presense of water by turning on for 1 second every 2-1/2 minutes. If resistance (water) is found, it will run for as long as water is present.
The pump never runs dry — it turns off automatically when pumping is complete, or if the impeller becomes jammed.
As with all centrifugal pumps, real world output will be less than the open flow rating, as back pressure (head) can significantly decrease output.
• Delivers 1800 gallons per hour at open (unrestricted; no head) flow
• Removes water from basements, backyards, sumps, pools, boats, etc.
• Computerized automation eliminates need for a float switch
• Totally submersible in fresh or salt water
• Connects to power via a standard 3-prong 110V AC grounding plug; should be used with a GFCI protected electrical outlet
• Can withstand freezing
• Pump outlet is for 1-1/8" hose
• Includes an elbow adapter for 1" pipe fittings, and an adapter to attach standard garden hoses
• Limited 3-year warranty
• UL listed
• CE certified
• Made in USA